Saint-Gobain ADFORS Industrial Fabrics
A wide range of high performing and customizable textile solutions
ADFORS diverse portfolio of technical fabrics is intended to industrial manufacturers who use it in their process. These fabrics are mostly applied to reinforce or face their final product used in multiple areas of construction and industry (packaging, tapes, oil & gas,...) applications.
In line with the Saint-Gobain Group to which we belong, our high performing and customizable solutions aim at providing comfort, performance and safety to the final users.
With our customers, we always seek to develop long-term and reliable partnership through a close collaboration and a co-development approach in order to guarantee the development of the best solution that will meet all the markets needs.
ADFORS product range includes:
Non wovens for lightweight reinforcements & facings
- Glass veils/mats: A non-woven made of glass fibers, uniformly distributed and chemically bonded together
- Polyester non-wovens: A unique reinforced non-woven made of polyester and glass fibers
- Laid scrims: A cost-effective reinforcing fabric made from continuous filament yarn in an open mesh construction
Woven Fabrics/Combinated Textiles/Coated Fabrics for outstanding strength
- Woven fabrics: Open or closed fabrics - Woven or knitted
- Combinated textiles: Combination of non wovens with reinforcing fabrics (scrim, knitted or woven), glass fiber or polyester based
- Coated fabrics: Heavily coated textile from 100 to 400 gr/m2. Aesthetical white or pigmented. Fire & moisture resistant.
- Sailcloth: Scrim laminated with a sail film that provides multi-directional reinforcement
- Engineered Specialty Fabrics (ESF): ESF scrims use a variety of yarns including: Glass, Polyester, Aramid, Carbon, Dyneema®, Spectra®, Vectran® and Innegra™. Through a proprietary process, we create scrims that reinforce load requirements off the 0-90 degree axis. In fact, ADFORS is the world-exclusive provider of off-angle scrims.
Let us know about your project, we will guide you with the more adequate textile solution.
- Tensile strength
- Dimensional stability
- Puncture & tear resistance
- Nail tear resistance
- Aesthetic finish
- Fire resistance
- Mould & Alkali resistance
- Impact sound absorption