Saint-Gobain has had a presence in Thailand since 1997 with the group of businesses as per the below:
-Thai Gypsum Products Pcl. - The leader in gypsum wall and ceiling systems
-Saint-Gobain Abrasives (Thailand) Ltd. - The leader in complete abrasive products
-Saint-Gobain Sekurit (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - The leading manufacturer of automotive glass
-Saint-Gobain Weber Co., Ltd. - The leader in tile adhesives
-Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics - The world's largest processor of high performance polymer products
Currently, two of its strategic sectors, namely the Innovative Materials Sector, comprising Flat Glass and High-Performance Materials, and the Construction Products Sector, are active here.
With 7 manufacturing sites and head-quarters in Bangkok, the Group is active in all markets and offers customers a large variety of solutions, ranging from automotive to abrasive products, including high-performance plastics, plasterboard and industrial mortars. Saint-Gobain currently employs more than 1,300 people in Thailand and in 2017 earned revenues of about 200 million euros.
Saint-Gobain has had a presence in Thailand since 1997 with the group of businesses.
- SG Gypsum (Laem Chabang): Plasterboard
- SG Sekurit (Rayong): Automotive Glass
- SG Weber: Acquisition by Saint-Gobain
- SG Abrasives (Nakornchaisri): Acquisition by Saint-Gobain
- SG Weber (Saraburi): Tile adhesive and tile grout
- SG Sekurit (Rayong): Expansion of Plant 2, Automotive Glass
- SG Weber (Chiang Mai): Distribution center for Northern region
- SG Weber (Khon Kaen): Distribution center of Northeast region
- SG Weber (Nakhon Si Thammarat): Tile adhesive and tile grout
- SG Sekurit: Head Up Display Windshields
SG Gypsum (Surat Thani): New warehouse
SG Gypsum (Samutprakarn): New warehouse
SG Sekurit: Encapsulated Glass